This page is dedicated to keeping a reference of useful machine learning and data science resources as I come across them. This page will be updated semi frequently so keep an eye out for new links and resources.
- python.org The main site for the Python programming language
- learnpython.org A great interactive site for learning Python
- scipy.org The scientific computing package for Python
- numpy.org A fundamental component of SciPy including linear algebra functionality
- jupyter.org A great extension to Python for interactively exploring data.
- scikit-learn.org A great Python package with machine learning functionality right out of the box
- h20.au Another machine learning package for Python (as well as R and Java) with Hadoop compatibility. Disclaimer: I haven’t used H2O myself yet, but I have heard good things. I look forward to writing a blog post on it soon
- tinhatben.com This site of course!
- Coursera Machine Learning: An awesome online and free introduction to machine learning course! Delivered by Andrew Ng of Stanford University I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in machine learning
- CS229 – Machine Learning The materials for Stanford University’s Machine Learning course. These materials are made available to everyone under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 What an innovation by Stanford! All the course materials are available without registration or an account with Stanford.
- Google Tensor Flow Deep Learning Google has made its deep learning capabilities available to the public. This Udacity course teaches you exactly how to use TensorFlow. Spoiler alert! Tensorflow runs on Python and scikit-learn.
- Becoming a data scientist is a podcast by Renee Teate and each episode Renee interviews some interesting people in the data science community.
- DataSciGuide also has some links to useful references